Yesterday, we knew that where we are posted to. Before the Director of Nursing announced, I was thinking that I will be post to 6A surgical ward as I was did my management there. But my guessing was wrong. The first department that been announced was Operation Theater (OT). I sat at there and hope that my name was not in the list. Unluckily, my name was called. What a surprise?!! I raised up my hand with tears rolling in my eyes as I didn't think that I will be work at there. Sincerely, I am not really like there but no choice. It's my fate. I have to accept it and try to adapt to the super duper cooling theater *wink* The reason that I don't like there is because the cold environment~like Freezer :p It's true!!! I will try my very best adapt to the cold environment and work hard to achieve my goal. I want it the BEST!!! No one will look down on me. I can't kick out by them. It is so embarrassed>.<''' 20 of us were posted there, such a big group, pheww~~ All the best for those posted to different department. GOD BLESS^^V I have to start my new journey on 18/7/12 as we are having 2 weeks training now. I feel stress now. I have to do my revision before working and so many things to focus to memorize. And now I am getting salary not allowance anymore. I learn to earn money more and more to buy the things that I like for long time. For sure I will be keep it in the bank too=)
Stay Tuned❤
没有评论:
发表评论