2011年11月5日星期六

LoNg LoNg TiMe~

Oopz
just realize that such a long time I didn't update my blog already
I was so busy since October
busy-ing for my exam and the presentation
sweat ^^|||
Finally all the things were past
just like blink of an eye
I am so enjoy and excited now
because I am having my 2 days holiday
I was so tired for the past few weeks
woke up at 4am everyday to do my revision
what a tired and stressful day I had


30/10/11

On this day,
it is the most happiest day in my life
the reason is I saw him-Aaron Yan
/
\
/
\
V




even though the next day is my 
TERMINAL EXAM
but then I still went there
Honestly,
It was quite stressful to me
it is so difficult to make decision
whether want to study for my exam
 or went to see my beloved
LOL
at last I choose to go Gurney New Wing to meet him
actually I had finished up all my revision
but then I was still worried :D
He was more and more handsome compare to before
wink*-*
this is the second time I saw him
the first time he came was with them
FAHRENHEIT
was on 29/5/2009
wow~
2 years already
I got him a small present too
made by me :)



31/10/11

I got my Class Test II results
It was out of my expectation
My position in the class is 2
oh yeah
I did it
Happy -ing
I put all my effort in my study
and I really did it
I was satisfied with my result
^^V

On this coming Tuesday,
I will be posted to OT
there will be some challenging for me
learn the new things
not only that,
i can see how the surgeon doing the operation too
this will be the new thing for me
I have to learn as much as I can
Gambateh

Stay Tuned
Bye










没有评论:

发表评论