It was soooooo long time
I didn't update my blog
because of busying of my study
Year 3 Sem 1
is not the easy way to go
I have to study hard than before
it is so tired this few days
past few days I slept at 0030++
and of course I woke up at 0445
the reason is I have to study for my Class Test I
in order to get good results
I have got to 'pay the price'
but both of the dark cirle are appeared
oh my goodness
I got my results
all passed :)
but
I'm not satisfy with my results
quite bad
quite bad
is it my target
becoming more high than previous??
It was so glad to hear that
my temper is becoming more calm
my temper is becoming more calm
why I say so??
because I use to show face at times
because I use to show face at times
but now I won't
show my black face anymore
except someone really make it hot
=D
sometimes I really don't know
sometimes I really don't know
why 'X' likes to show her face to me
I didn't do anything wrong to her
but then she likes to show face to me
and now more worst
totally can't see me
when we coincidentally meet each other
I will become the invisible people
totally can't see me
when we coincidentally meet each other
I will become the invisible people
LOL
nowsadays
people like to look down on others
so bad!!
I miss my home
my families
my families
my friends
my everythings
♥
没有评论:
发表评论