2011年5月22日星期日

DOWN DOWN DOWN

It was totally upset since yesterday
Gosh
I was get scolded by 'someone'
but I still feel that very guilty
It's my fault?
I don't know
but someone is the first time
scolded me with the loud voice
I was shocked
unbelievable!!
you like to say
I don't care for you
I like to mix with others that you don't like
I don't want to bother about you
if it's true
what for I'm still willing to help you
you think I'm the weak one
you are WRONG!!
I just don't want our's friendship to be ruin off
I just want to maintain our's friendship
why you still can't believe me
can give me some confidence
I think you should clear your mind first
can you think back
how you treat me in this 1 and the half years
then you will realize who is the genuineness one
yours jealousy are so strong until I have no way to out
the sentence may be more suitable for me and you
Please Leave Me Alone
I think me and you will be better

-END-

没有评论:

发表评论